Sorry for late announcement . Due to some personnel reason I am unable to continue blogging upto 15 th of the month.
Sorry for this delay . 🙂 keep visiting .
Well You will think i’m writing after 13 hours of writing why , well I think to post it earlier but i thought that i’ll upgrade then i’ll post . So the mishap starts happening i deleted the old installation so that i can copy fresh files . But due to My crappy INTERNET CONNECTION , I was unable to upload files and My site seems to be sunked . But A Special Thanks to My College ADMIN That they provide me their limited connection for UPLOADING Files . I’ll really thankfull to My principal sir that he allows me to do this work .
Now after upgrading I’m writing about it from my home :-D.
WordPress 2.2 Released
- WordPress Widgets allow you to easily rearrange and customize areas of your weblog (usually sidebars) with drag-and-drop simplicity. This functionality was originally available as a plugin Widgets are now included by default in the core code, significantly cleaned up, and enabled for the default themes.
- Full Atom support, including updating our Atom feeds to use the 1.0 standard spec and including an implementation of the Atom Publishing API to complement our XML-RPC interface.
- A new Blogger importer that is able to handle the latest version of Google’s Blogger product and seamlessly import posts and comments without any user interaction beyond entering your login.
- Infinite comment stream, meaning that on your Edit Comments page when you delete or spam a comment using the AJAX links under each comment it will bring in another comment in the background so you always have 20 items on the page. (I know it sounds geeky, but try it!)
- We now protect you from activating a plugin or editing a file that will break your blog.
- A new set of WordPress-specific XML-RPC APIs that allow for editing pages, setting categories, and much more.
- We now use jQuery for a number of internal functions, and hope to transition all of our JS to use it. (We still need volunteers for this.)
- Comment feeds now support multiple formats, including Atom.
- Our internal mail functions now use phpMailer, which allows for things like SMTP support.
- You can now set database collation and character set in your config file.
- You can also hardcode your site and WP URL in the config file, overriding the values in the DB.
- Finally we’ve increased the inline documentation of a number of functions inside of WP, which should help you navigate those parts of the code.
- Core plugin and filter speed optimizations should make everything feel a bit more snappy and lighter on your server.
- We’ve added a hook for WYSIWYG support in a future version of Safari.
Well technologic Proudly Presenting Ebook version of the Every month Postings on the blog.
Well your Full Participation required for this project.
We at technologic can place ad of any site freely . If any one want his/her ads please mail us at submit_doraemon [ a t ] gawab.com , a jpeg photo and link . we will place the ads
March issue here
Dear Friends Due to my examinations I’m unable to post anything . I’ll be back to posting as soon as possible . Even after examination there is some celebration in our house so i’ll be busy in those .
So please wait and see
Friends Tech-nologic proudly Presents Snap Preview in this blog.
Continue reading Snap Preview Available